Yangon (Chindwin): The junta military supporters show no sign of slowing down, chasing up those who support the anti-junta movement and local resistance forces across Myanmar.
A group of the junta lobbyists – known as People’s voice, Han Nyein Oo and Ba Nyunt post the following people with their address and number details on social media via the lobbyist Telegram channel, calling for the junta to arrest and obliterate them once and for all.
1. Ma Nu, who appears to support the National Unity Government, vents her frustration against the junta on her social media. The junta lobbyist says she lives in Yangon with the address posted.
2. Tiger Pauk, who posts about choosing between the right and the wrong. The junta lobbyist says he lives in Yangon with the address posted.
3. Htike Tha Lay, who shares posts relating to the junta’s atrocities. The junta lobbyist shows her online business name.
4. An LGBT – Win Htet Thu (A Win), who appeared to attend the anti-junta protest in the early 2021 coup and shared posts related to People Defense Force. The junta lobbyist says he is learning Korean and currently lives in Daik-U Town in Pegu Township.
5. Tin Tin, who appears to post relating to the support for Civil Disobedience Movement (CDM). The junta lobbyist posts her mobile number and says she lives in Mandalay and accuses her of being a leader for supporting CDM in Mandalay.
Those close enough to these people are requested to inform the victims to run and hide for their safety immediately.
There are countless reports of those arrested and brutally killed by the junta as the result of reports from the junta supporters who are heavily active on social media.